How would you like to work with one of the Top Faculties Management Staffing Companies in the US? We are one of the largest national staffing firms in the country and we are currently seeking experience Housekeepers to work at the 2nd largest hospital in the country. This position can come with huge career growth potential!
- Weekly Pay
- Fortune 500 PAID training
- Full and Part Time Positions
- Working at the 2nd largest hospital in the country
- Full medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability insurance and benefits
- HUGE career growth potential
Housekeepers perform a combination of cleaning duties to maintain hospital cleanliness, in a clean and orderly manner.
- Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and halls, and vacuuming.
- Replace soiled linen and towels, restock soap, tissues, and drinking glasses, disinfect bathroom, polish and dust surroundings, remove all trash, sweep and mop.
- Report if anything in room that may not be working properly.
- Send to lost and found any times that previous occupant may have left.
- Paper work such as maintenance logs, productivity logs or room check sheets
- Work in assigned area, patient rooms, hall ways, lobby, lounges, office, and main areas.
Job Requirements: IND-PGH
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred. Current student considered.
- Be able to work quietly and quickly in patient area
- An eye for detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- A neat, clean appearance
- 1 year knowledge of floor care equipment and use is preferred.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
Please call Emily at 440-887-8367 if interested in hearing more about this opportunity.