Floor Technician, How would you like to work with one of the Top Faculties Management Staffing Companies in the US? We are one of the largest national staffing firms in the country and we are currently seeking experience Floor Technicians to work at the 2nd largest hospital in the country. This position can come with huge career growth potential! This is NOT a temporary position!
- Weekly Pay
- Will Train with prior maintenance experience
- Fortune 500 PAID training
- Full and Part Time Positions
- Working at the 2nd largest hospital in the country
- Full medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability insurance and benefits
- HUGE career growth potential
Floor Care Workers perform a variety of floor care and cleaning duties as well as some transporting duties throughout the hospital facility.
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Understands the principles of hard surface floor maintenance and uses proper procedures on hard floor care (stripping & refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning, and spray buffing).
- Utilizes automated floor cleaning equipment according to schedule for cleaning of large area of floor surface.
- Uses the proper procedures on carpet and upholstering (shampooing, damp surface, extractions, spot cleaning, vacuuming, etc.).
- Operates the industrial floor care equipment as assigned.
- Performs maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types.
- Removes trash, recyclables, soiled linen, used supplies and equipment from assigned work area. Disinfects receptacles and carts as needed.
Job Requirements: Floor Technician
- 1 year knowledge/experience of floor care equipment and use.
- Experience buffing & waxing floors, stripping & refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning & spray buffing
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
Please apply, or call Emily at 440-887-8367 to hear more about this opportunity.